Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pinterest Review: Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies

Who says clean eating is boring? NOT I.  I love trying new clean eating recipes!!  I pinned a neat one last week. It went straight to my To Do list. I have been eying it ever since because it just looks so yummy.

Here is the original picture I pinned:

  

Those cookies look yummy don't they. I thought so. 

This recipe comes from one of my favorite all time blogs:

If you have never been to her blog, you should. She is amazing.

Katie wrote on her blog that these cookies will make you forget what time it is, what day it is, and basically everything else that was once important in your life.

She is not lying when she was describing these cookies.

Instead of using sugar or xylitol, I substituted 1/4 cup locally grown honey.  


Don't they just look delicious?


 You should make these. Really you should.  You will not be sorry.



Pin It Now!

1 comment: